Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blueberry Scones - America's Test Kitchen

We all have a little weakness for something... it could be indulging in 70% cocoa dark chocolate (a little too dark for me), an expensive steak, or even something as simple as a cup of tea! When I get the chance, I love brewing a quick pot of Earl Grey to share with a sister either before the start of a busy day, or while we unwind and discuss bits of news before bed (yes, we do talk a lot!). But one day, I am going to have a real tea - not just a grab and go, but sit down and have scones, fruit, and maybe even cake!

Here is an interesting video/recipe for Blueberry Scones... I like how they have lots of berries and the texture is light and fluffy, almost like a croissant...

America's Test Kitchen Blueberry Scones


Cheerio...

1 comment:

  1. Check out the America's Test Kitchen chocolate chip cookies - the technique is unlike any you've ever tried (you MELT the butter!), but the cookies come out crispy on the edges and chewy in the middle. No mixer required. I've made three batches in the last week...

    ReplyDelete