Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Resolution...

I can hardly believe that 2010 (Twenty-Ten) is well underway!

Sweet Talk has been horribly neglected (my apologies), and one of my Resolutions for this new year is to post more regularly... and frequently. I can't really put a definite commitment down, but the very least I'd like to do is have two recipes a month. A few thigs have been holding me back from blogging. One of my problems is not having a way to convey nice pictures... I always enjoy looking at the process and then the finished product on other cooking blogs, but the cameras in my family are not the best. here's an idea: maybe I can have some friends over when I cook who have really nice cameras and lenses, and trade cookies for pictures!

Sure, I know that popular cooking blogs have something new almost every day (it seems), but I am juggling a few very different things, and it's hard enough to find time to even check my email! Expect a new recipe by January 15th... with a sister's birthday, I should come up with something!

No comments:

Post a Comment